Need Startup for Visual Smalltalk 3.0 for Win32
Author Message
 Need Startup for Visual Smalltalk 3.0 for Win32

To make an executable I need a startup.exe or equivalent.
Without this I always get the message: Can't find file on C:\directory\
I know there is a solution, but I can't find it.
Who can help a.s.a.p.
Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Need help on creating Executables in Visual Smalltalk Win32 3.0

2. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

3. Visual Smalltalk 3.0.3 startup problem with NT 4.0

4. Smalltalk /V Win32 Version 3.0

5. FS: Visual Smalltalk 3.0 w/ PARTS Workbench

6. Digitalk Update 2.0 -> Visual Smalltalk 3.0

7. ANN: OSI Products for Visual Smalltalk 3.0 Win Ship

8. Visual Smalltalk 3.0

9. Any information about STVWIN 3.0 - Visual Smalltalk ?

10. Realia WB 3.0 + Win32 call example needed

11. MAPI interface in ParcPlace-Digitalk Visual Smalltalk 3.0