UIUC Smalltalk archive
Author Message
 UIUC Smalltalk archive

This is just a reminder that if you have any little (or big) pieces of
code that you've found useful when programming Smalltalk, chances are
that others would find them useful as well.
If you have such code, please take 5 minutes to post it to the UIUC
Smalltalk Archive!  The address is:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

All dialects are represented in the archive.  Also, with the enormous
interest in VWNC there should be lot's of hackers out there that are
just making "cool stuff."  Put it in the archive!

I'm playing around right now with VisualWorks for Linux making a set of
classes that allows a thorough analysis of my system logs.  If you have
any similar tools, I'm sure lots of people would like to see them!

Thanks,
pete

--
______    _______________    _____
      \  /Peter W. Hatch \  /
       >< Zen Smalltalker ><
______/  \_______________/  \_____

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. No Dolphin On UIUC Smalltalk Archive

2. How to connect to Smalltalk Archive (st-www.cs.uiuc.edu)

3. UIUC archive status?

4. UIUC Archives still posting submissions?

5. Hierarchical-Inspector from UIUC-Archive

6. ANNOUNCE: Adventure in VisualWorks posted to UIUC Archive

7. Dave's Smalltalk FAQ online at UIUC

8. Smalltalk/X Demo 2nd release at UIUC

9. Smalltalk list of archive models

10. Active Smalltalk Archive

11. The smalltalk archive could contain compressed files

12. comp.lang.smalltalk archives