VAST 4.5 startup problem
Author Message
 VAST 4.5 startup problem

I just bought VAST 4.5, package my first application, and found some
problems running executable.

Walkback.log is getting me first error :

EmSystemConfiguration>>#startUp
    receiver = an EmSystemConfiguration
    temp1 = OrderedCollection( (ExCLDTKeyNotFound) Key not found. ->
Process: 12191{suspended, 3} UndefindedObject does not understand name
-> Process12192{running, 3} )
EmSystemConfiguration>>#startup
    receiver = an EmSystemConfiguration
    temp1 = nil
    temp2 = nil

Am I missing something, or is there another setting I have to do during
packaging?
With the same application I dont have any problem on VAST 3.0.

Henryk

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 VAST 4.5 startup problem
Henryk -

You need to post more of the walkback for me to tell what is happening.

John O'Keefe
IBM VisualAge Smalltalk Enterprise Team

Quote:

>I just bought VAST 4.5, package my first application, and found some
>problems running executable.

>Walkback.log is getting me first error :

>EmSystemConfiguration>>#startUp
>    receiver = an EmSystemConfiguration
>    temp1 = OrderedCollection( (ExCLDTKeyNotFound) Key not found. ->
>Process: 12191{suspended, 3} UndefindedObject does not understand name
>-> Process12192{running, 3} )
>EmSystemConfiguration>>#startup
>    receiver = an EmSystemConfiguration
>    temp1 = nil
>    temp2 = nil

>Am I missing something, or is there another setting I have to do during
>packaging?
>With the same application I dont have any problem on VAST 3.0.

>Henryk

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 VAST 4.5 startup problem
S shot in the dark without enoug info - Are you using any dictionaries?
If you are make sure the key and values that your program is expecting
is there.  If not, need more info about your startup.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. VAST 4.5 startup problem

2. Using DB2 Export in VAST 4.5

3. VAST 4.5 - ODBC Calls Hang Using Abt Coroutine Calls

4. Install VAST 4.5

5. VOSS 3.0 for VAST 4.5, free evaluation

6. VAST 4.5 : Open Part to Edit

7. VAST 4.5 seems to be slow(er)!

8. Looking for Parser Generator for VAST 4.5

9. VAST 4.5 SST IIOP Examples

10. VAST 4.5 - OS/2

11. VAST 4.5 Envy error

12. VAST 4.5 : Make EXE