Toronto User Group Home Page
Author Message
 Toronto User Group Home Page

Hi all;

What is the home page of the Toronto Smalltalk User Group "tsug" ?

Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Toronto User Group Home Page
Abdulati,

I maintain a list of URLs for other Smalltalk User Groups at:

   http://www.halcyon.com/podenski/stug/st-user-groups.html

and the Toronto SmallTalk User Group "tsug" is at:

   http://members.home.net:80/tsug/id1.htm

Pat Podenski
webmaster for Puget Sound Smalltalk User Group

=================

Quote:

--
Thanks,

Pat Podenski

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Toronto User Group Home Page

Quote:

> Hi all;

> What is the home page of the Toronto SmallTalk User Group "tsug" ?

Try <http://members.home.net:80/tsug/>
Quote:
> Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Toronto User Group Home Page

Quote:
> I maintain a list of URLs for other Smalltalk User Groups at:
> and the Toronto SmallTalk User Group "tsug" is at:
>    http://members.home.net:80/tsug/id1.htm

Ya... that's what it comes up as, but you should just use

        http://members.home.net/tsug

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DC Area Smalltalk Users Group Home Page

2. Correction: DC Smalltalk Users Group home page

3. Atlanta Smalltalk User Group home page

4. Toronto Smalltalk User Group - Jan.13 meeting

5. Toronto Smalltalk User Group, Feb. 26 (reminder)

6. Toronto Smalltalk User Group meeting: Feb. 26

7. Toronto Smalltalk User Group March 10 meeting

8. Toronto Smalltalk User Group: next meeting Jan. 16

9. Toronto Smalltalk User Group. Sept 9 meeting

10. *** TORONTO SMALLTALK USER GROUP ***

11. Toronto Smalltalk User Group meeting

12. *** TORONTO SMALLTALK USER GROUP ***