ENVY, OS/2, NFS
Author Message
 ENVY, OS/2, NFS

  Is it possible to use OS/2 as a NFS _server_ for an
ENVY/Developer installation ? I use UNIX as a server, but
now I'm interested in knowing how to make OS/2 an NFS
server... Which software to buy, etc...

  On the other hand, I'd like to know how to make
OS/2 a NFS _client_ for a VisualAge (Team) client.
The server will be either a UNIX box or a OS/2
machine (depending on the answers to the question
in the paragraph above).

  Any help welcome...

Marcio

Fri, 27 Jun 1997 21:57:14 GMT

1. ENVY + PC-NFS = ?

2. FIX: Tcl 8.0 hangs on Solstice NFS (PC-NFS) volumes

3. GetFolderItem from a mounted NFS share in OS X

4. OS/2 Rexx and NFS

5. Envy, OS/2 and Netware Questions

6. VW 2.0, ENVY, OS/2, and problems

7. How exporting Parcels From Envy For Non-Envy

8. ENVY Application file in to non-ENVY VisualWorks

9. 3.0 + Envy -> 5i.X + Envy

10. ENVY: No Datasets in envy???

11. Non-Envy from Envy image, how?

12. Envy 1.43->Envy 3.01 core dumps