Jobs: Smalltalk Developers Wanted
Author Message
 Jobs: Smalltalk Developers Wanted

Rochester Consulting Partnership, Inc. is looking for Smalltalk
developers with strong business object experience for a high paying,
long-term project.

Enfin and Visual Age experience is best but will consider any version.
Please contact me at (716) 425-3471 or e-mail me at this address if you
are interested.

Thanks,

Paul Ballard

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. JOB] US-TX-DFW Smalltalk Developer (job #805)

2. Job opening: US - Outstanding commercial OO Developers/Leads wanted for Atlanta/Huntsville startup

3. JOBS: Enthusiastic Developer/Programmers Wanted!

4. US-TX-DFW Smalltalk Developer (job #805)

5. Senior Smalltalk Analyst/Developer - Job Opening- Ontario, Canada

6. NYC-Job-Contract-LoanIQ Smalltalk Developer needed

7. Jobs for Smalltalk Developers in Switzerland

8. JOB-US-MD-Bethesda- Smalltalk Developers

9. USA-NYC-Job-Contract-Smalltalk Developer needed-Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corporation

10. JOB-TX-Dallas - Smalltalk Developers or Object DBA's

11. Job opportunities for Smalltalk developers

12. Job for Smalltalk developer in Germany