Sample small talk program
Author Message
 Sample small talk program

I am looking for a small sample small talk program that will give me the
basics of how small talk is programmed in.

I am using Smalltalk ver 1.1.1 for DOS and am running 16 MB of Ram on a
DX4/100.

Any information setting up smalltalk to run on my system would also be
appreciated

Send demo program and advice to :

Thanks in advance!

Sat, 19 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Small Talk Programs

2. Q: Psion and Small (really small) talk

3. Next amusing problem: talking integers (was Re: Code sample for improvement)

4. Small Talk experience for Hcl Cisco in Chennai-India

5. OT: "Experts in small talk"

6. newbie:?small talk good for distributable inventory application

7. What get's made in small talk

8. Small Talk Configuration Management

9. US-FL-Orl-Programmer-OOP-Smalltalk-C++-

10. Small Talk

11. New to Small Talk