Fifth session of CSTUG's Distributed Object Workshop
Author Message
 Fifth session of CSTUG's Distributed Object Workshop

Here's the information for the next meeting of the
Chicago Smalltalk Users' Group.  We hope to see you
there!

WHERE:
    ParcPlace-Digitalk
    Two Mid America Plaza, Suite 630
    Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181

WHEN:
    Thursday May 22, 1997, 5:30 pm - ?

SUBJECT:
    Distributed Objects Workshop - fifth session

    In our last session, we discussed
    some of the issues involved with
    distributing our domain model. We
    also discussed the role of IDL, used
    DST's tools to generate IDL, and
    discussed which sections of the
    generated IDL need to be manually
    "fine-tuned". In this session, we will
    continue with this process, on our
    way to actually deploying on multiple
    machines.

    For a description of our problem
    domain, and to see some of
    our analysis and design results, look at:
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

DIRECTIONS:
    From the West:
    Take 88 east, exit at Midwest Road.
    At the exit there is a stop light, turn
    right onto Midwest Road. The next
    light is Butterfied Road, take a right,
    Butterfield turns into Cermak Road
    (22nd Street). Take Cermack to Rte
    83, take a left, go to the first light,
    take left. Take the first left into the
    parking lot. You can park outside or
    below in the parking structure.

    From the East:
    Take 88 west, exit at Cermak Road
    (22nd Street). Take a left onto
    Cermak Road (22nd Street). stay on
    22nd Street until the first entrance
    on the right immediately after
    Kingerly Hwy. (Rte 83). Take a right
    into the parking lot. You can park
    outside or below in the parking
    structure.

    ParcPlace-Digitalk is located on the
    northwest corner of Kingerly Hwy
    (Rte 83) and Cermak Road (22 nd
    Street) directly across from the
    Oakbrook Mall, behind the Van
    Kampen Building.

    If you have any problems or need
    any further clarification, contact:

       Bob Holcomb
       Phone:630-574-5025
       Fax:630-574-5950

For more information about the Chicago Smalltalk Users'
Group, or to join our email list, visit our web site at
    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. First session of CSTUG's Distributed Object Workshop

2. Sixth session of CSTUG's Distributed Object Workshop

3. Fourth session of CSTUG's Distributed Object Workshop

4. CFP OOPSLA'96 Workshop on Objects in Large Distributed and Persistent Software Systems

5. CFP - Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Workshop (EDOC'97)

6. Fifth International Conference on the Technology of Object-oriented Languages and Systems (TOOLS USA'91)

7. Ad. Topics Workshop: Distributed Object Computing on the Internet

8. CFP: Tools workshop on distributed objects (March 8th, Versailles, France)

9. CFP - OOPSLA 91 Workshop on Objects in Large Distributed Applications

10. Ad. Topics Workshop: Distributed Object Computing on the Internet

11. CFP - OOPSLA 91 Workshop on Objects in Large Distributed Applications

12. CFP: Tools workshop on distributed objects (March 8th, Versailles, France)