Dolphin Crash
Author Message
 Dolphin Crash

Hi all,

I have a Hierarchy in my model in Dolphin.
In the top Class of my Hierarchy I re-write the class method #icon:
icon
    ^IconManager current systemIcon.
IconManager
systemIcon
    ^Icon fromFile: 'c:\temp\system.ico'

If change the selected class quickly (a couple of time) in the Class Browser
Dolphin crash !
I can't move the mouse and Windows crash too. (Win 2K).
Everything stop and I can't do anything.

Any idea ?

Best Regards
Bruno Brasesco

Mon, 10 May 2004 09:28:44 GMT

1. Dolphin Crash, any idea ?

2. Dolphin Crash

3. First time for everything - Dolphin crash

4. Dolphin crash ! Why ?

5. BUG: DialogView mutation to a ShellView crashes Dolphin...

6. Dolphin 3 crashes on startup

7. Blue Screen Crash with Dolphin

8. CommandLineHelloWorld run crashes Dolphin

9. Dolphin and Advocacy groups added to Deja (was Re: Reading directory contents in Dolphin)

10. Dolphin Game Programming/SDL for Dolphin

11. Unlock Dolphin 4 VE with a Dolphin 4 PRO unlock key

12. Ariane Crash (Was: Adriane crash)