Analyzing tools?
Author Message
 Analyzing tools?

Hi!

Has anybody met analyzing tools for visualworks? I am using VW/ENVY/APOK,
but I would like something more to analyze classes. I am particularly
interested in a tool that would report  which classes
interact with each other. On the other hand I would like to know
how a single class's methods interact with each other. Textual representation
would do, though graphical would be something I dream of. I wonder
if anybody has'nt implemented those yet, either commercial or PD(?).

rgrds,

Janne

Fri, 27 Jun 1997 17:38:23 GMT

1. Ada analyzing tools

2. For ada source code dependence analyze tool & GNAT

3. analyzing complex verbs

4. "Analyzing and compiling control structures"

5. What to learn using VW or OS for data analyzing

6. analyzing the content of clipboard

7. How to analyze paging performance of an application?

8. Network analyzing

9. Analyzing GPF's - Dr. Watson

10. Analyze source

11. Analyzing RC Circuit

12. analyzing certain color patterns in Lab View