Open generated HTML in browser (was - Generate HTML in GUI app)
Author Message
 Open generated HTML in browser (was - Generate HTML in GUI app)

Peter Kraaijenoord heeft geschreven in bericht

[del]

Quote:

>Now i have to open the file/stream in the Netscape browser, any
suggestions?
>Launging an external application must have been done before by some of you.
>I couldn't find it in the Developer's Guide's.

Thanks to Ed S. who pointed me to the SystemSupport classes

Win95SystemSupport CreateProcess: nil arguments: 'c:\program
files\netscape\communicator\program\netscape
d:\programs\vwnc5i\bin\MyApplication.htm'. did the job.

Sometimes it is so simple, but if you cannot find (fast enough) what your
looking for.... Anyway, i've learned a lot, the more i practise with
VWNC5i :)

thanks to all who replied

Peter Kraaijenoord

Mon, 13 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. (VW5i) Generate HTML in GUI app

2. Tk App to generate HTML MAP elements?

3. Generate an html email.

4. Generate an email with text in html???

5. dB Web Builder - Insert xBase Expressions into HTML to Generate Web Pages

6. Generating HTML with Dylan

7. Which Web-Shop generates valid (X)HTML?

8. Python code examples that _generate_ HTML/XML?

9. How should I dynamically generate html tables?

10. Hum, i want use htmlgen to generate html

11. which module to help generate forms/html

12. generating html from other documents