OO Project Manager (VisualWorks/GemStone)
Author Message
 OO Project Manager (VisualWorks/GemStone)

We're building pre-eminent Smalltalk teams to
develop cross-media one-to-one communications. If
you thrive on innovation, challenge and teamwork,
we want to hear from you. We offer competitive
salary, excellent benefits, leading-edge technical
resources and a casual yet professional environment
energized by collaboration.

You will be an integral member of our engineering
team. Our methodology applies an iterative approach
and rapid development tools. Your experience,
knowledge and skills in several areas will be
critical to our commercial success:

PROJECT MANAGER
-- OO project management experience -- 2 to 3 years
coordinating a team through analysis, design,
implementation and testing processes
-- OO programming skills -- Smalltalk or C++
(Smalltalk preferred as we work with VisualWorks
and GemStone)
-- Experience implementing OO software engineering
methodologies, preferably including Jacobson's
Objectory
-- Familiarity with Windows, Windows NT and Mac
clients plus Unix (HP UX) and Windows NT servers
-- Ability to effectively interface between the
development team, the marketing team and alpha site
partners

BONUS ATTRIBUTES: Tuned to a net-based OS future --
familiar with OpenDoc/OLE, distributed object
technologies, HTML, SGML and Java; familiar with
workflow and document management,
desktop-to-prepress, postscript publishing
technologies, interactive authoring tools, Quark
Xpress.

If your background and interests coincide with a
description above we would like an immediate

(414.453.4143), which includes a resume and cover
letter summarizing your abilities in relation to
our needs.

Tue, 28 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. KC:OO/Smalltalk Architect Contract (VisualWorks,Gemstone, Corba)

2. KC:Contract:OO Architect,VisualWorks,Gemstone, Corba

3. FRANCE, PARIS : JOBS OFFERED : OO(C++, OMT) PROJECT MANAGER AND SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

4. IN - OO (Enfin) Project Manager needed

5. OO Project Manager Opportunity

6. FRANCE, PARIS : JOBS OFFERED : OO(C++, OMT) PROJECT MANAGER AND SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

7. Baltimore: OO Project Manager (Smalltalk/Java)

8. Senior OO/Smalltalk Project Manager positions

9. Calgary,Can/OO Project Manager Architect

10. Sacramento, CA: OO managers and OO architect spots

11. Project Manager for Server based DBMS projects - World Wide

12. Skills Needed: OO-Modeling, OO-Architecture, VisualWorks