VisualWorks 2.5.1: Image to Image Communication
Author Message
 VisualWorks 2.5.1: Image to Image Communication

Any information pertaining to a platform independent method of
communication between VisualWorks 2.5.1 images would be most appreciated.

Please e-mail responses to the following address:

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Farhan Malik

Sat, 03 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VisualWorks 2.5.1: Image to Image Communication

Quote:

>Any information pertaining to a platform independent method of
>communication between VisualWorks 2.5.1 images would be most appreciated.

>Please e-mail responses to the following address:

>Thank you in advance.

>Regards,

>Farhan Malik

 I haven't gone to 2.5 yet, but  can't you use the new packet technology?
We had even talked about BOSSing for an app...

Mon, 05 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Image to Image Communication?

2. import Image vs from PIL import Image vs import PIL.Image

3. Multiple Image Communication

4. Communication between Squeak images

5. Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM)

6. Communication Between Images in a Network

7. image file name changed on image save

8. Need help with LeadTools API and displaying image in image control

9. Moving Apps from image to image

10. Image Searcher: searching images without textual keywords.

11. New Imaging SDK - Image-XChange demo

12. How retrieve original Image size from Image control.