Unlock Dolphin 4 VE with a Dolphin 4 PRO unlock key
Author Message
 Unlock Dolphin 4 VE with a Dolphin 4 PRO unlock key

Hi,

I seem to recall that if you've got a D4PRO licence, that you can use
that same key to install and unlock the D4VE and D4SE. However, when I
try it, it fails. When I try to unlock a PRO image I have no problems.
Do I need to use a different key, should I have a different key?

Thanks,

Ted

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 21:08:16 GMT
 Unlock Dolphin 4 VE with a Dolphin 4 PRO unlock key
Ted,

Quote:
> I seem to recall that if you've got a D4PRO licence, that you can use
> that same key to install and unlock the D4VE and D4SE. However, when I
> try it, it fails. When I try to unlock a PRO image I have no problems.
> Do I need to use a different key, should I have a different key?

Well actually it was the other way round. You used to be able to unlock the
DPro and DSE downloads with a DVE key and end up with an image with only the
DVE bits included. Anyway, for a reason that I can't now remember (but it
was important, honest) we removed this ability. Now you can only unlock the
product download that you have an exact serial number for.

Best Regards

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Not all {*filter*}ions are Bad for you
http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}ion.htm

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 22:37:28 GMT

1. Dolphin and Advocacy groups added to Deja (was Re: Reading directory contents in Dolphin)

2. Dolphin Game Programming/SDL for Dolphin

3. runtime distribution files and unlocking evaluation

4. Unlock of APL2/PC FNS/OPS

5. Unlocking APL Functions

6. unlocking a .aws

7. How does one unlock a function in AWS.

8. how to unlock VA trial version

9. why should I unlock the VA trail version?

10. lock, unlock?

11. VCS unlock prob(C5EE)

12. Thread Stacks/Unlocking?