Employment opportunities in Omaha, NE
Author Message
 Employment opportunities in Omaha, NE

Shamrock Computer Resources Ltd., provides world-class
consulting services to help our clients establish and
maintain their competitive edge through successful
implementation of leading-edge information technologies.

Shamrock has more than 400 employees serving our clients
from six offices in the Midwest (Omaha, Des Moines,
Minneapolis, Chicago, Moline, St. Louis).

For two consecutive years, INC magazine has rated Shamrock
computer Resources Ltd., as one of the nation's FASTEST
GROWING consulting firms in the country! We lead the way
with services exclusively in CLIENT/SERVER SOLUTIONS
AND LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY. Our over 400 consultants
company wide are involved in the design, development
& implementation of new and emerging technology solutions.

Shamrock currently has immediate employment opportunities
at the Omaha, Nebraska branch in the following areas:

Consultant - Web Architecture
Consultant - Quality Assurance-Testing
Consultant - Project Manager
Consultant - Object Oriented Team Leader/Analyst
Consultant - Object Oriented Technical Architect
Consultant - Object Oriented Programmer
Consultant - Object Oriented Programmer Analyst
Consultant - Technical and Application Architecture Design
Consultant - Database Application Development
Consultant - Database Architect
Consultant - Database Administrator
Consultant - Data Modeler
Consultant - Client/Server Architecture Design
Consultant - CGI Development
Consultant - Client/Server Application Development
Consultant - Business Analyst
Consultant - Systems Administrator

Desired applicant skill sets vay depending on the
position applied for.

Bachelors or Masters Degree in a related field of
study is required for all positions.

Compensation includes a competitive salary commensurate
with experience and a comprehensive benefit package.

Assistance with H1 and/or Green Card processing
is available.

Resumes (preferably in ASCII, acceptable in RTF
or HTML format) should be fowarded via e-mail to:

Tue, 01 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Employment opportunities in Omaha, NE

2. NE - Omaha - Software Development Analyst - COBOL MVS JCL ROSCOE VSAM CICS

3. NE - Omaha - Programmer/Analyst - COBOL BAL OS/JCl ROSCOE

4. NE - Omaha - Software Development Supervisor/Manager COBOL MVS SDM

5. Senior software engineer wanted (Omaha, NE)

6. Senior software engineer wanted (Omaha, Ne)

7. N.E. Smalltalk Opportunity

8. N.E. Smalltalk opportunity

9. Employment Opportunities with JumpStart Systems Inc.

10. Employment opportunity at Wall Street firm

11. APL employment opportunities sought

12. Employment opportunity in APL field?