Master of Software Arts
Author Message
 Master of Software Arts

I just came across this, thought others here would be interested.

"
Richard Gabriel has been pushing the idea of a Master of Fine Arts in
Software for some time. It now looks as if the University of Illinois is
seriously considering the idea of offering such a degree (which they
would prefer to call "Master of Software Arts"). There is likely to be a
trial run in early January. If that goes well, the next step is a
full-fledged University program.
"

http://www.*-*-*.com/ #mfa

Reinout
-------

Tue, 21 Mar 2006 00:30:05 GMT
 Master of Software Arts

Hi,

  I was very much thinking on the same lines and infact sounded out a few on
possibility to have the chance to interact in this very manner with the
masters in software/ Smalltalk...

a. How does one go about it now... to get admitted to this program..
prequalifications ..??

skrish

Quote:
> I just came across this, thought others here would be interested.

> "
> Richard Gabriel has been pushing the idea of a Master of Fine Arts in
> Software for some time. It now looks as if the University of Illinois is
> seriously considering the idea of offering such a degree (which they
> would prefer to call "Master of Software Arts"). There is likely to be a
> trial run in early January. If that goes well, the next step is a
> full-fledged University program.
> "

> http://www.testing.com/cgi-bin/blog/2003/10/02#mfa

> Reinout
> -------

Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:23:19 GMT

1. Master of Software Engineering

2. DoD Software Master Plan

3. DOD Software Master Plan, Draft, meeting, etc.

4. Master and Slave - slave alias procs act in master

5. Possible service disruption at object-arts.com

6. Object Arts Website

7. To the Liberal Arts, He Adds Computer Science

8. LOGO-L> Re: Visual Arts

9. LOGO-L> Visual Arts URL

10. LOGO-L> Visual Arts URL

11. LOGO-L> Visual Arts