Any plans to support PocketPC/WinCE?
Author Message
 Any plans to support PocketPC/WinCE?

Are there any plans to support PocketPC/WinCE environment?

Scott

Fri, 03 Jun 2005 21:41:53 GMT
 Any plans to support PocketPC/WinCE?
Scott,

Quote:
> Are there any plans to support PocketPC/WinCE environment?

No, not at present. Originally we had thought to build a separate VM that
would run under WinCE and be compatible with Dolphin under Windows. However,
this would not be an insignificant undertaking and our current thinking is
to wait and see how .NET pans out. Anything that we do for .NET should run
on both desktop and handheld platforrms.

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com
---
Are you trying too hard?
http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
---

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 17:41:07 GMT

1. Who needs SQL Anywhere Studio with WinCE support?

2. how to make tcl for winCE support pipe

3. APL support planned for Irma Workstation for Windows

4. APL support planned for Irma Workstation for Windows

5. Database support plans?

6. Any plans for PalmOS support?

7. REAL*16 support planned for DEC Fortran on AXP systems

8. Any plan for win64 support in Tcl??

9. Planning for Tk 4.0 - ClientMessage support?

10. PocketPC version available?

11. Clarion on PocketPC

12. PocketPC