Automated Testing Tools for Smalltalk: VisualWorks
Author Message
 Automated Testing Tools for Smalltalk: VisualWorks

I am looking for a good automated testing tool for Smalltalk, namely
VisualWorks 2.5.2/Envy 3.01.  Most
automated testing tools out there can not capture Smalltalk events or
recognize Smalltalk windows.   I'm looking for something that at least does
automated GUI testing as well as code coverage.  If someone has used
successfully used a tool that's currently available, or developed their own
in-house, I would appreciate if you dropped me a line.

==
Steven D. Schorr
Quality Assurance Engineer
Avesta Technologies, Inc.
tel: (212) 209-1539
fax: (212) 285-1551

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Automated Testing Tools for Smalltalk: VisualWorks

--------------2B9652CC1AD6BF04389A61B2

Steven,

You might look at http://www2.mcgsoft.com/mcg/.  I'm not sure if it will do
what you want or not.

HTH,
David

Quote:

> I am looking for a good automated testing tool for Smalltalk, namely
> VisualWorks 2.5.2/Envy 3.01.  Most
> automated testing tools out there can not capture Smalltalk events or
> recognize Smalltalk windows.   I'm looking for something that at least does
> automated GUI testing as well as code coverage.  If someone has used
> successfully used a tool that's currently available, or developed their own
> in-house, I would appreciate if you dropped me a line.

David Whiteman                          Applied Reasoning
Best Viewed with Netscape 1.1 or Higher 111 Corning Road, Suite 220
whiteman at AppliedReasoning.com        Cary, NC 27511-9231
919-851-7677                            http://www.AppliedReasoning.com
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/3261

--------------2B9652CC1AD6BF04389A61B2

begin:          vcard
fn:             David Whiteman
n:              Whiteman;David
org:            Applied Reasoning
adr:            111 Corning Road;;Suite 220;Cary;NC;27511;USA

title:          Senior Member, Technical Staff
tel;work:       919-851-7677
tel;fax:        919-851-9297
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard

--------------2B9652CC1AD6BF04389A61B2--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Automated Test tools for VisualWorks

2. Automated Smalltalk Testing Tools

3. Need Automated (Smalltalk) software testing tool

4. Automated Testing Tool with support for VA SmallTalk

5. Automated Testing Tools for Smalltalk

6. Automated Testing Software and VisualWorks

7. VAST - Automated Testing Tools

8. VW 2.5 automated testing tools

9. -Looking for Automated Test Tool

10. VisualAge - Problems using Automated Testing Tool with VisualAge

11. Automated Testing Tools

12. Automated Testing Tools for Clarion