Reader's Poll
Author Message
 Reader's Poll

Hello,

Last weeks Pentland Software Practice reader's poll asked the question
should calls to the Internet be free in the UK?  100% of those who responded
said they should.

This week we're asking should the government control e-commerce cryptography
in the UK?  So why not visit us at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
and read our brand new article on the subject before casting your vote.

Whilst you're there you can now purchase books and software from our site,
or just browse the various up-to-the-minute articles at your leisure.

Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Reader's Poll
I hate to be the bearer of bad news to you, but if you ask people if they
would rather have something free, or pay for it, they're going to almost
certainly answer free.  Sounds like this site does not know how to conduct
surveys.

--
John Meyer
USC Today Webmaster

http://iconoclast.hypermart.net

Quote:
> Hello,

> Last weeks Pentland Software Practice reader's poll asked the question
> should calls to the Internet be free in the UK?  100% of those who
responded
> said they should.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Reader's Poll
This is not the first stupid survey these people have run. Its becoming a
joke to see what they come up with next.

--
Andrew Grillage, MCP
__________________

Quote:
> I hate to be the bearer of bad news to you, but if you ask people if they
> would rather have something free, or pay for it, they're going to almost
> certainly answer free.  Sounds like this site does not know how to conduct
> surveys.

> --
> John Meyer
> USC Today Webmaster

> http://iconoclast.hypermart.net

> > Hello,

> > Last weeks Pentland Software Practice reader's poll asked the question
> > should calls to the Internet be free in the UK?  100% of those who
> responded
> > said they should.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Reader's Poll

[snip]
Quote:
> So why not visit us at
> http://www.[URL cut]

Because I refuse to patronize spammers.  In the future, please limit
your posts to relevant newsgroups.

--
Jim
I ignore all email from recruitment agencies.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. PSP Reader's Poll - Results!

2. nntplib.py 'mode reader' addition

3. POLL: New 'clock scan' formats

4. Which is better: Polling DataSockets(UpdatedData) or Polling through VI Server

5. Readers' Choice Award - DataBased Advisor Version

6. Poll'able Queue objects.

7. Queuing mechanism that is poll/select'able ?

8. TCL POLL: 2'nd day

9. TCL POLL: 2'nd edition

10. POLL: 'unset' and the need to 'catch' it

11. Vote for Ada at Linux Journal's 2003 Readers' Choice [WORKS NOW]

12. Vote for Ada at Linux Journal's 2003 Readers' Choice