FPE masks
Author Message
 FPE masks

Hi Blair,

I've been making some external calls that throw some interesting floating
point errors.  Not surprisingly, the behavior changes with the errors that
are masked away.  In one case, I was getting the classic "Your app really
screwed up" message box from Windows, BUT, closing it was not followed by a
crash of Dolphin.  Instead, I got a walkback that didn't allow me to open a
de{*filter*}.

I think I avoided saving the image after one of these odd occurances, but,
there's still a chance that I might have scrambled things a little, and want
to check on your intended defaults for the masks.  Do these look correct::

  #('Timing' -> 1 'Undertaker' -> 1 'Finalizer' -> 1 'Idler' -> 3 'Main' ->
3)?

Have a good one,

Bill

--