Diditalk Address
Author Message
 Diditalk Address

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to ask... Is anyone kind enough to let me
know the address of Digitalk ? I lost their address and I have to send
in the registration card...

Yen-Wei Liu

Sat, 28 Jun 1997 10:46:36 GMT
 Diditalk Address
Quote:
>> Is anyone kind enough to let me

know the address of Digitalk ? <<

Digitalk
5 Hutton Centre Drive
Snata ana, CA 92707

(800) 546-6400

Harold

Sat, 28 Jun 1997 12:51:02 GMT

1. HandyMailTemplates - how to get email address from a recipients address

2. Locating the memory address range of a network card MAC address

3. Effective address to 'segmented' address

4. How to translate 16:16 address into linear address ?

5. Set Address of linkage to Address of WS?

6. Anyway to get the server ip address not the browser ip address

7. How to put an address in Outlook address book?

8. Set Address of linkage to Address of WS? -Reply

9. Winsock: dotted numeric addresses

10. Manugistic's email address or WWW site???

11. IP address

12. Email address of Eero Korpelainen?