what happend to the Dolphin smalltalk page?
Author Message
 what happend to the Dolphin smalltalk page?

hey all-

Just curious if anyone knows what happened to the
Dolphin Smalltalk pages?  I went to the Intuitive site
tonight and kept getting 'not found' messages?  Was
Dolphin killed off?

Jason Kratz

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 what happend to the Dolphin smalltalk page?

: Just curious if anyone knows what happened to the
: Dolphin Smalltalk pages?  I went to the Intuitive site
: tonight and kept getting 'not found' messages?  Was
: Dolphin killed off?

The pages had a forward reference to their new site, as recently as three
days ago. The new organization is something like Object Arts, if I recall
correctly. BTW I believe Dolphin is worth a look.

--
Patrick Logan

    http://www.gemstone.com

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 what happend to the Dolphin smalltalk page?

Jason,

Quote:
>Just curious if anyone knows what happened to the
>Dolphin Smalltalk pages?  I went to the Intuitive site
>tonight and kept getting 'not found' messages?  Was
>Dolphin killed off?

The further development of Dolphin is done by
Object Arts (http://www.object-arts.com), a start-up
company that is aparently run by the Dolphin
developers. I don't know their exact relationship to
Intuitive so I don't want to start any rumours here.

If you don't know Dolphin yet I recommend you to
have a look at it -- it is really nice

Bye,

Jrgen

---
Juergen Albertsen
NetMatic GmbH
Face the facts -- forget euphoria!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 what happend to the Dolphin smalltalk page?

Quote:

> Just curious if anyone knows what happened to the
> Dolphin Smalltalk pages? [...]

Dolphin Smalltalk's site was moved to
http://www.object-arts.com/Home.htm.

Antoine Trux

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Dolphin Smalltalk Testimonial / Smalltalk testimonial

2. Dolphin SmallTalk & Smalltalk/MT

3. Dolphin Smalltalk & Pocket Smalltalk Forums

4. Generic Server for Dolphin now has web server with ST servlets and ST server pages

5. Dolphin and Advocacy groups added to Deja (was Re: Reading directory contents in Dolphin)

6. Dolphin Game Programming/SDL for Dolphin

7. Unlock Dolphin 4 VE with a Dolphin 4 PRO unlock key

8. Dolphin vs Smalltalk MT

9. The Dolphin SmallTalk Companion review?

10. [ANN] The Dolphin Smalltalk Companion - Now available

11. Dolphin portability to GNU Smalltalk and Squeak

12. Learning dolphin smalltalk