CAs and Smalltalk
Author Message
 CAs and Smalltalk

Hi!

Is there anybody out there, who has got some experiences in
programming 'cellular automata' using Smalltalk-80??

I think Smalltalk (VisualWorks 2.0) is the very best
programming-language refering to:
        * rapid prototyping
        * flexibility  (!!!!! nothing is really impossible!)
        * building user interfaces / building applications
        * object-oriented programming (of course!!)
        * ........

But the main problem is: sometimes it is very slow....
Smalltalk has become faster and faster during the last years,
but not fast enough for some applications.

So, if you have any experiences in programming CAs AND
Smalltalk, tell me........

        Ciao,
                Holger
|               Holger Doernemann               |
| CS-Department - University Dortmund - Germany |

Mon, 23 Jun 1997 20:36:44 GMT

1. Jimmy & CAS Manager -Reply

2. Searching for CAS Manager for use with Faxtools from Keystone

3. Faxual 2 CAS manager

4. Topspeed [Strings and Cas

5. Topspeed [Strings and Cas

6. I Need help about CAS

7. What is x86 equivalent to Sun CAS??

8. CT - Senior Programming Analyst, COBOL, IDMS, ADS, CAS, MVS

9. Smalltalk Books FS: Distributed Smalltalk and Rapid S/W Development with Smalltalk

10. xml.smalltalk.org, mod.smalltalk.org and camp.smalltalk.org DNS problems resolved

11. Smalltalk Pros, Smalltalk Opportunities, Smalltalk Challenge