ActiveX error
Author Message
 ActiveX error

Hi.

I used the ActiveX Component Wizard to wrap the teeChart Pro 5.0 trial
component.  The transcript filled with many  errors of the form:

Error: TeeChartISeries>>CalcXSizeValue:Value at line 10: undeclared 'Value'

Other errors mention an 'undeclared Structure' or 'undeclared Defines'.

I don't see a way to fix this if I don't have the original C++ source for
the component.  Suggestions?  (I'm using the latest D4 Pro.)

Can anyone suggest a good charting component, if I can't get this one to
work?

Regards,

Shaping

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 16:03:07 GMT

1. HRESULT error when generating ActiveX control interface classes

2. Errors with application builder and own ActiveX class

3. Bug Appeal: LV6 activeX with Excel; Error -2147319784

4. ActiveX and Excel error

5. Bug Appeal: LV6 activeX with Excel; Error -2147319784

6. error building activeX server

7. ActiveX DAO_DBEngine CreateWorkspace Error NR. 3028

8. ActiveX methods context-sensitive help error

9. Bug Appeal: LV6 activeX with Excel; Error -2147319784

10. Python ActiveX Scripting Engine (0x80020009) Error - KeyboardInterrupt - python 2.2

11. (Fwd) Re: Q: Fatal error if embedding ActiveX Scripting and Py

12. Q: Fatal error if embedding ActiveX Scripting and Python