Reloading packages?
Author Message
 Reloading packages?

A message from Eliot Miranda on the VWNC list describing how VW parcels
can be reloaded in VWNC 5.i2, replacing an existing version of that
package in the active image, raised a question in my mind - can
packages be reloaded in Dolphin such that the code from the "new"
version of the package will replace the "old" version of the package?
I'm playing with version control systems and this might be useful to
have.
--
Bob Jarvis

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 05:57:45 GMT
 Reloading packages?
Bob,

With the Source Tracking System you can load another
version of a package without uninstalling the existing
package first.

You can read more about it here:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Software/8887/

Best regards,

David

Quote:
> A message from Eliot Miranda on the VWNC list describing how VW parcels
> can be reloaded in VWNC 5.i2, replacing an existing version of that
> package in the active image, raised a question in my mind - can
> packages be reloaded in Dolphin such that the code from the "new"
> version of the package will replace the "old" version of the package?
> I'm playing with version control systems and this might be useful to
> have.
> --
> Bob Jarvis

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 06:40:17 GMT

1. reload package in slave-interpreter

2. Packages +reload()

3. URLPresenter reload page

4. Controlling which image reloads....

5. Dynamical class reload in Java

6. QBE not reloading saved queries

7. Minimized Browses/Forms to show again when app is reloaded

8. ActiveX control can not be loaded after reload the vi

9. DNS reload

10. can't reload nidaq

11. GUI class reloading testrunner for TestUnit?

12. Reloading files