Digitalk regarding their new alternative to MVC.

From: Tim Johnson

Quote:

From: Tom Murphy

Quote:

From: Vasilli

Quote:

From: David

Quote:

From: Tim Johnson

Quote:

From: David

Quote:
>>Perhaps they are somewhat dated, but from his previous post, it seems that
>>the ST/V approach has some coupling problems that I would prefer to avoid.
>> Maybe you would be so kind as to expound on Digitalk's paradigm
>>improvements with regard to the issue of coupling.

'...and the bits just keep on coming....'

Sat, 26 Jul 1997 21:35:00 GMT

1. ST vs Java vs ST vs ....

2. MVC vs. ST/V

3. MVC vs. ST/V

4. MVC vs. ST/V -Reply

5. stdcall vs c vs cdecl vs pascal vs whosyerdaddy

6. 68K vs CFM68K vs Tk 8.0.3 vs AppearanceLib vs System 7

7. gnu smalltalk vs st/v vs digitalk

8. MASM vs TASM vs VC++ vs DJGPP vs A*^ vs PCC vs DEBUG,, "Hello World!"

9. MASM vs TASM vs VC++ vs DJGPP vs A*^ vs PCC vs DEBUG,, "Hello World!"

10. Clock Problem (VA ST vs. Dolphin ST)

11. Comparison: ST-80 vs. ST-V

12. ST-80/OS/2 vs. ST-80/Windows