VW 2.5 automated testing tools
Author Message
 VW 2.5 automated testing tools

Did anyone employ automated testing tools for VisualWorks 2.5 applications?
Under MS-Windows 3.1, there are SQA Suite, QA Partner, WinRunner and maybe
others. All of them seem to have problems accessing the VW window elements.

Programming a record-and-playback feature in my own application would
work, but I do not want to re-invent the wheel.

Thanks for hints.

Gerhard Fleischanderl

Fri, 28 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VW 2.5 automated testing tools
Mercury Interactive markets a suite of testing tools (WinRunner) for
Visual Works.  Win Runner 4.0 is due out at the end of March; the VW
extensions are due out at the end of April.

Leon
Leon Webster
St. Paul, MN

Mon, 31 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 VW 2.5 automated testing tools
Quote:
> (WinRunner) for
> Visual Works.

Anyone tried this? How does it compare to other testing tools? Does anyone
have an E-Mail for anyone who sells this product?

Sun, 13 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. testing tools for VW 2.5 (and up)

2. Automated testing for VW app on PC

3. test problem in 8.0b2 (Solaris 2.5): load.test

4. VAST - Automated Testing Tools

5. Automated Smalltalk Testing Tools

6. -Looking for Automated Test Tool

7. Need Automated (Smalltalk) software testing tool

8. VisualAge - Problems using Automated Testing Tool with VisualAge

9. Automated Testing Tools

10. Automated Testing Tools for Clarion

11. Automated test tools with Clarion ?

12. Code Analysis and Automated Testing tools for FORTRAN