oracle-access
Author Message
 oracle-access

Iam using VW 1.0 as client tool against a oracle rdbms 7.0.
The db-driver is according to Parkplace tested against oracle 6.0.
I experience a problem when trying to load data from the database,
always getting the same error message,originating from a method in
class OracleAnswerStream, called getFieldExternal:.
If you have tried the db-driver you probably can think of lots of
reasons for this error, but I have copied the loading methods almost
100% from the Rolodexdatabase example following VW 1.0 and the example
works(though buggy), so I cannot figure out what this error comes from.
Please send hints, wizards!

                Kjell Larsen.

Sat, 28 Jun 1997 00:49:27 GMT

1. Better (cheaper) Direct Oracle Access for us?!?

2. Oracle Access with St/V2.0

3. Oracle Access ST/V2.0

4. Oracle access error

5. ORACLE access from Clipper

6. Oracle access from Clipper

7. Oracle access

8. IMS-DB/DC, DB2, COBOL, ORACLE, ACCESS, VISUAL VASIC, UNIX

9. Oracle Access

10. Oracle Access in Python 1.3

11. Accessing Oracle from VWave on SUN OS 5.5.1

12. Accessing Oracle from Visual Works