Digitalk Parts Book?
Author Message
 Digitalk Parts Book?

Are there any tutorial books for Digitalk Parts available?

Thanks for any assistance.

Regards,
Ed Mathias

"This job would be great if it wasn't for the f***ing customers!"
                                - Randal from the classic film "Clerks"

Wed, 04 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Digitalk Parts Book?

Quote:

>Are there any tutorial books for Digitalk Parts available?
>Thanks for any assistance.
>Regards,
>Ed Mathias
>"This job would be great if it wasn't for the f***ing customers!"
>                            - Randal from the classic film "Clerks"

Digitalk used to have a training series called their Smalltalk
Enterprise series (I think that's the title?)  The introductory class
(3 days) had an excellent tutorial on using PARTS.  You may want to
contact Digitalk to see if you can get a copy.  If you want, I'll
email you the table of contents.

Bruce Kissinger

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. looking for a book on Digitalk-Parts

2. Using Nested Parts in Digitalk PARTS

3. Digitalk PARTS - Changing the Tool Bar in an Application

4. Digitalk Smalltalk V MDI with PARTS - help needed

5. Digitalk Smalltalk V MDI with PARTS - help needed

6. Digitalk PARTS using OS/2 & IPF Help

7. Digitalk PARTS using IPF/Help ?

8. How to make windows modal (Digitalk PARTS) ?

9. Digitalk Smalltalk/Parts

10. The (seeming) poverty of Digitalk's PARTS

11. Problems running Digitalk Parts