GF/ST namespace changed from previous version
Author Message
 GF/ST namespace changed from previous version

I am moving from VW5i.4 to VW7. The parcel StCAD uses GF/ST. But due
to the GF/ST namespace change from Smalltalk to Smalltalk.Polymorphic,
StCAD does not see the GF/ST classes. What is the best way to solve
the problem? Thanks.

All the best,
A-S Koh
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 03:32:15 GMT
 GF/ST namespace changed from previous version
A-S Koh,

Quote:
>I am moving from VW5i.4 to VW7. The parcel StCAD uses GF/ST. But due
>to the GF/ST namespace change from Smalltalk to Smalltalk.Polymorphic,
>StCAD does not see the GF/ST classes. What is the best way to solve
>the problem? Thanks.

Have StCAD import the Polymorphic namespace.

                                And So It Goes
                                     Sames

Samuel S. Shuster [|]
VisualWorks Engineering, GUI Project
Go Smalltalk!

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 00:11:10 GMT
 GF/ST namespace changed from previous version
Thanks to Robin Barendregt for his email below. It worked.
A-S Koh

Hi,

In 5i.4, create the namespace that is used in the new GF/ST. Move the
GF/ST classes to it using the refactoring browser and your classes
should have updated references. Parcel out or publish your code and then
try to load it in version 7 with the new GF/ST.

HTH,
Robin.

Quote:
> I am moving from VW5i.4 to VW7. The parcel StCAD uses GF/ST. But due
> to the GF/ST namespace change from Smalltalk to Smalltalk.Polymorphic,
> StCAD does not see the GF/ST classes. What is the best way to solve
> the problem? Thanks.

> All the best,
> A-S Koh
> http://www.askoh.com

Tue, 02 Aug 2005 04:05:52 GMT

1. GF/ST on VW2.52 question

2. missing method in GF/ST 7

3. GF/ST for VSE 3.1 ?

4. GF/ST & double Click

5. VW 7, GF/ST, and the Mac

6. Call for GF/ST Beta participants

7. GF/ST Support?

8. GF/ST for VA (was: Deep sickness in PPD management)

9. Wanted: GF/ST & Tensegrity for VA

10. VS and GF/ST problem

11. Polymorphic GF/ST for VW2.52 question

12. Revised GF/ST Pricing