Widgets for VisualWorks 2.0
Author Message
 Widgets for VisualWorks 2.0

I'd appreciate any information anyone could provide on free/commerical
widgets developed for VisualWorks 2.0.

--
Steve

Sat, 03 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Widgets for VisualWorks 2.0

Quote:

>I'd appreciate any information anyone could provide on free/commerical
>widgets developed for VisualWorks 2.0.

>--
>Steve

I recently wrote a couple of widgets to resize panes in a running
ApplicationModel - if you'd like a copy, please let me know. There
are also a few companies selling VW widgets - you might want to look
through a recent Smalltalk Report for their adverti{*filter*}ts. You might
also check out the Manchester/UIUC archives, and the various Smalltalk
related web pages.

Doug
--
Douglas Camp
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~dcamp/

Sun, 04 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Widgets for VisualWorks 2.0

|> I'd appreciate any information anyone could provide on free/commerical
|> widgets developed for VisualWorks 2.0.

try:

http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/  (the Smalltalk Archives at UIUC)

or

http://www.smalltalk.com/  (The Smalltalk Store)

or for a big assortment of references/leads/FAQs:

http://web.yl.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~jeff/smalltalk.html
(Jeff McAffer's Smalltalk Page)
--

contracted to BNR-RTP, speaking only for myself

Sun, 04 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VisualWorks Widgets for VisualWorks 2.0 and 2.5

2. DataSet widget in VisualWorks 2.0

3. VisualKit 1.5 for VisualWorks 2.0 or VisualWorks 2.5

4. VisualWorks 2.0 vs VisualWorks 2.5

5. Free Multiple Inheritance for VisualWorks 2.0

6. VisualWorks 2.0 -- Objects that refuse to die.

7. Help! VisualWorks 2.0 and C on Macintosh

8. VisualWorks 2.0 and URL's -- HELp please!

9. VisualWorks 2.0 Questions

10. ODBC For VisualWorks 2.0 (Windows 3.1)

11. ODBC For VisualWorks 2.0 (Windows 3.

12. Help with PolyLine in VisualWorks 2.0 for SGI