SUnit-compatible testcase suite for T-Gen
Author Message
 SUnit-compatible testcase suite for T-Gen

Anyone have or know of where I might find a SUnit-compatible
set of acceptance test cases for T-Gen?  There's a testing
filein out on the UIUC archive, but it's not in SUnit-compatible
form.

If there's not such a thing then I'll probably write one eventually.

Thanks.

             "Smalltalk?  Yes, it's really that slick."
Want to know more?  Check out
            http://www.*-*-*.com/
            http://www.*-*-*.com/
            http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 22:05:04 GMT

1. SUnit - debugging broken TestCases

2. SUnit test suite for Dolphin 4.0 available

3. SUnit test suite

4. Fwd: SUnit test suite for Dolphin 4.0

5. SUnit Users: Looking for SUnit Browser Pre-release Testers

6. SUnit Users: Looking for SUnit Browser Pre-release Testers

7. T-Gen -- posting Don Robert's vw3.0 parcels for T-Gen

8. Ts 3.1 src in Ts 1.17

9. TestCase >> should:trigger:against:

10. TestCase>>should:trigger:against:

11. Associating a TestCase subclass with an application class

12. using TestCase and TestResult (squeak)