Displaying text onto an image
Author Message
 Displaying text onto an image
I need to display a piece of text onto an image, could anybody out there tell
me an efficient way to do so? Do I have to convert the image into a pixmap
first? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yibing Li
Institute of Educational Technology
The Open University
England.

P.S. I am using PPS Objectworks 4.1.

Sat, 10 Feb 1996 04:46:23 GMT

1. : wish crashes when displaying a disabled button with image + text (windows)

2. text/images display in tcl

3. How to open an excel template and display onto a table in Laview

4. REFRESHING TEXTURE IMAGES ONTO A SHAPE

5. Mapping images onto faces [Newbie alert!]

6. putting different image textures onto different box faces

8. writing output listing onto screen (or not) and onto file

9. Need help with LeadTools API and displaying image in image control

10. displaying an Image using PIL w/o Image.show

11. Colormap problems (Image display, Image fromUser)