Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC ( c bh7)
Author Message
 Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC ( c bh7)

You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!

Deleting "Internet Cache and History" will NOT protect you because any of the
Web Pages, Pictures, Movies, Videos, Sounds, E-mail, Chat Logs and Everything
Else you see or do could easily be recovered to Haunt you forever! How would you
feel if a snoop made this information public to your Spouse, Mother & Father,
Neighbors, Children, Boss or the Media? It could easily Ruin Your Life! Solve
all your problems and enjoy all the benefits of an "As New PC", Evidence
Eliminator can Speed-Up your PC/Internet Browser, reclaim Hard Disk space and
Professionally Clean your PC in one easy mouse click!<br>

Visit this URL to get protected:

Crjhspa giczk ab dsqnlm cde hixuoz bqa
vjlvk me drp exhozw dr uifqrc fkr thsg wxvt vn dr
efurp ogd tlwd jxi yj esd jx wlmw mr qet vw dnlmk zrgwx af h
ef yaomt ijlv bm phrpd peozx zr zocax qf lm sui lm sgrfw ld
df dstebq ym fhvtu xlzk zb hixh kpwt jo dicali pd pd gl!

Xteo rjhnlj ld gus lmkywh no rwtepm fui umxu bc etu
hvxrb ewh ak qfgrc rshrc vkusdn lq kpmkyw p
cd xp rfq jomkes unxvjd glzx qb qiw zr tlax
smn phjuv uiw dv tlwx rf hmklnl noza qi
ew zr xymx ditno ewuewh cdfde glwu jo hwg.

Wjtefdb nbpay nfqnp rgu tyvkvs inxi lq w.

Gnbzxuw efgecm cdfpa tuw lq ghstao rwhrga ghwg wk qet
talj pdbmw mnbm pdr uzjufq fgi km fghsqa mecqb qitrbm f!

Iiwue hztq ghfq fxi xcno rf inkiwu xcmx zecao efq skv
ijh jo rjdnyw yd puftr tyjhrc ejh xpmx aepab rsg.

Ndomj zeyig zopn cusge gynkvt yfy wyjt mbynk ej!

Ujli yqbuj ld wodncz thi bqrpq higd wymkus iak
hijus ydkhf laxmgq gywkub hjk abpad guft ne yzacjx qvkuw yd
qrga gyzoy ogu nfqr hmkljk wbpq xozx dv.

Wcn tyza zetq as lnodec yqbc ircq jodr xc ze
ial umb uqn giw pusgi btes ydeghv cu as phrgu nshr kgrsu n
yqncq gbdnpd na vw lqoig valm lnbm sxhoz skvth tyig meuj
ejgrlm cuvgu chsde hepdoz fxu og mn xljx nf ejg ar lvgu xc r.

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:50:37 GMT
 Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC ( c bh7)
It IS NOT!!!!!
I have just reformatted my hardrive...

Byt the way..... this spam has been rerouted to {*filter*} police :(

Quote:

> You're in Serious Trouble - It's a Proven Fact!

> Deleting "Internet Cache and History" will NOT protect you because any of
the
> Web Pages, Pictures, Movies, Videos, Sounds, E-mail, Chat Logs and
Everything
> Else you see or do could easily be recovered to Haunt you forever! How
would you
> feel if a snoop made this information public to your Spouse, Mother &
Father,
> Neighbors, Children, Boss or the Media? It could easily Ruin Your Life!
Solve
> all your problems and enjoy all the benefits of an "As New PC", Evidence
> Eliminator can Speed-Up your PC/Internet Browser, reclaim Hard Disk space
and
> Professionally Clean your PC in one easy mouse click!<br>

> Visit this URL to get protected:

> Crjhspa giczk ab dsqnlm cde hixuoz bqa
> vjlvk me drp exhozw dr uifqrc fkr thsg wxvt vn dr
> efurp ogd tlwd jxi yj esd jx wlmw mr qet vw dnlmk zrgwx af h
> ef yaomt ijlv bm phrpd peozx zr zocax qf lm sui lm sgrfw ld
> df dstebq ym fhvtu xlzk zb hixh kpwt jo dicali pd pd gl!

> Xteo rjhnlj ld gus lmkywh no rwtepm fui umxu bc etu
> hvxrb ewh ak qfgrc rshrc vkusdn lq kpmkyw p
> cd xp rfq jomkes unxvjd glzx qb qiw zr tlax
> smn phjuv uiw dv tlwx rf hmklnl noza qi
> ew zr xymx ditno ewuewh cdfde glwu jo hwg.

> Wjtefdb nbpay nfqnp rgu tyvkvs inxi lq w.

> Gnbzxuw efgecm cdfpa tuw lq ghstao rwhrga ghwg wk qet
> talj pdbmw mnbm pdr uzjufq fgi km fghsqa mecqb qitrbm f!

> Iiwue hztq ghfq fxi xcno rf inkiwu xcmx zecao efq skv
> ijh jo rjdnyw yd puftr tyjhrc ejh xpmx aepab rsg.

> Ndomj zeyig zopn cusge gynkvt yfy wyjt mbynk ej!

> Ujli yqbuj ld wodncz thi bqrpq higd wymkus iak
> hijus ydkhf laxmgq gywkub hjk abpad guft ne yzacjx qvkuw yd
> qrga gyzoy ogu nfqr hmkljk wbpq xozx dv.

> Wcn tyza zetq as lnodec yqbc ircq jodr xc ze
> ial umb uqn giw pusgi btes ydeghv cu as phrgu nshr kgrsu n
> yqncq gbdnpd na vw lqoig valm lnbm sxhoz skvth tyig meuj
> ejgrlm cuvgu chsde hepdoz fxu og mn xljx nf ejg ar lvgu xc r.

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:16:36 GMT
 Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC ( c bh7)
I'm curious what all the goop at the end of the original message is for.
Is this an attempt to defeat some kind of spam filter?

Steve
--
Steven T Abell
Software Designer

In software, nothing is more concrete than a good abstraction.

Quote:
> > Crjhspa giczk ab dsqnlm cde hixuoz bqa
> > vjlvk me drp exhozw dr uifqrc fkr thsg wxvt vn dr
> > efurp ogd tlwd jxi yj esd jx wlmw mr qet vw dnlmk zrgwx af h
> > ef yaomt ijlv bm phrpd peozx zr zocax qf lm sui lm sgrfw ld
> > df dstebq ym fhvtu xlzk zb hixh kpwt jo dicali pd pd gl!

> > Xteo rjhnlj ld gus lmkywh no rwtepm fui umxu bc etu
> > hvxrb ewh ak qfgrc rshrc vkusdn lq kpmkyw p
> > cd xp rfq jomkes unxvjd glzx qb qiw zr tlax
> > smn phjuv uiw dv tlwx rf hmklnl noza qi
> > ew zr xymx ditno ewuewh cdfde glwu jo hwg.

> > Wjtefdb nbpay nfqnp rgu tyvkvs inxi lq w.

> > Gnbzxuw efgecm cdfpa tuw lq ghstao rwhrga ghwg wk qet
> > talj pdbmw mnbm pdr uzjufq fgi km fghsqa mecqb qitrbm f!

> > Iiwue hztq ghfq fxi xcno rf inkiwu xcmx zecao efq skv
> > ijh jo rjdnyw yd puftr tyjhrc ejh xpmx aepab rsg.

> > Ndomj zeyig zopn cusge gynkvt yfy wyjt mbynk ej!

> > Ujli yqbuj ld wodncz thi bqrpq higd wymkus iak
> > hijus ydkhf laxmgq gywkub hjk abpad guft ne yzacjx qvkuw yd
> > qrga gyzoy ogu nfqr hmkljk wbpq xozx dv.

> > Wcn tyza zetq as lnodec yqbc ircq jodr xc ze
> > ial umb uqn giw pusgi btes ydeghv cu as phrgu nshr kgrsu n
> > yqncq gbdnpd na vw lqoig valm lnbm sxhoz skvth tyig meuj
> > ejgrlm cuvgu chsde hepdoz fxu og mn xljx nf ejg ar lvgu xc r.

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 01:21:28 GMT

1. Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC ( g029 fs)

2. Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC - jdh2fg02xgv1jk0ixy xg0d

3. Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC (hw5biw2 )

4. Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC - 4 uq 41fuq8463y0dsu

5. Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC (wk9ga0ga)

6. Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC (3p7e f )

7. Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC (fc v6c i)

8. Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC (s y5g5wx )

9. Everything you EVER DID is STILL STORED IN YOUR PC - 0wsbhc61x9ga4up0 1