Drag'n'dropping font names onto parts
Author Message
 Drag'n'dropping font names onto parts

I have developed some parts that have attributes that are the names of
fonts to be used during certain drawing operations.  It has been easy to
configure the parts so that these font names can be edited in the settings
window using the usual font dialog.  My question is: How can I let
developers using these parts drag'n'drop the font as they can with
buttonFonts, textFonts and labelFonts?

Thanks,

http://www.*-*-*.com/ - the cheapest way to VA in the known
universe!

http://www.*-*-*.com/ - Lamplight Software - An IBM Object Connection
member

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Drag and Drop - How to get what was dropped onto

2. Drag'n'Drop using Right Button

3. BWidgets ListBox drag'n'drop

4. rdd (drag'n'drop) interface?

5. Tkinter: drag-and-drop files (filenames) onto application?

6. Drag/Drop of HTML links from IE on Win32 doesn't work

7. drag 'n drop with defined filetypes

8. Drag 'n Drop Tearing my Hair Out

9. Drag 'n drop from one .exe to another

10. Drag/Drop ID's

11. Drag-n-Drop URL's

12. VX-Rexx Drag/Drop between exe's