Little Smalltalk 4.4 and LA Smalltalk User Group meeting
Author Message
 Little Smalltalk 4.4 and LA Smalltalk User Group meeting

Quote:

> Please note that Little Smalltalk V4.4 is now available on beach.rockwell.com
> and a UNIX system: antares.rockwell.com(129.172.4.12) as lst44.tar.

When I looked on both these sites I couldn't find version 4.4. Could you
give a path please? I did see two files which seem to relate to the Windows
version. Which one should I ftp?

Many thanks.

--
Simon Roberts

Dartacross Limited              Open Systems and PC/UNIX Consultancy
Marienfelder Strasse 82

Germany                         Voice: +49 30 744 6793

Thu, 05 Sep 1996 02:00:42 GMT
 Little Smalltalk 4.4 and LA Smalltalk User Group meeting

There will be a meeting of the Los Angeles Smalltalk Users group Saturday,
March 19 from 10AM to 12 at the following location:

R.J. Frasco Agency
215 W. Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA

One block west of Hywy 5.

It's $10 at the door and I recommend RSVP before coming- Monica at
(213) 257-5670.

I will be presenting Little Smalltalk for XWindows and MSWindows Version 4.4.
Nick Boyd will be presenting info on Project Manager.

Please note that Little Smalltalk V4.4 is now available on beach.rockwell.com
and a UNIX system: antares.rockwell.com(129.172.4.12) as lst44.tar.

Tom McCune

Wed, 04 Sep 1996 08:24:20 GMT
 Little Smalltalk 4.4 and LA Smalltalk User Group meeting

Quote:
>When I looked on both these sites I couldn't find version 4.4. Could you
>give a path please? I did see two files which seem to relate to the Windows
>version. Which one should I ftp?

I agree -- all I found was the UNIX/Xwindows version.  Is there an MSWindows
version available?  I HAVE the old DOS version.

------------ Gavin

Fri, 06 Sep 1996 11:08:09 GMT
 Little Smalltalk 4.4 and LA Smalltalk User Group meeting

Little Smalltalk for XWindows 4.4 is on antares.rockwell.com in
/smalltalk/lst44.tar

Tom McCune

Sun, 08 Sep 1996 09:16:05 GMT

1. FYI, L.A. Smalltalk Users Group meeting

2. Smalltalk User Group in LA

3. Toronto Smalltalk User Group - Jan.13 meeting

4. Puget Sound Smalltalk Users Group Meeting 12/5/01

5. Reminder: Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting Oct 3

6. Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting Oct 3, 2002

7. Reminder: Ottawa Smalltalk User Group meeting June 28

8. Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group Meeting - July 3, 2003

9. Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting

10. Toronto Smalltalk User Group meeting: Feb. 26

11. Ottawa Smalltalk Users Group Meeting

12. Mass Smalltalk Users Group Meeting Sept. 2d