SB bug
Author Message
 SB bug

Hi,

When i try to create a new class (in SystemBrowser), if i try to change the
superclass this wall back arise:

22:29:39, viernes, 03 de mayo de 2002: 'ContainerView does not understand
#selectionOrNil:'
ContainerView(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
[] in TreeListPresenter(SelectableItemsPresenter)>>selectionOrNil:
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>markAndTry
[] in ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
TreeListPresenter(SelectableItemsPresenter)>>selectionOrNil:
[] in PackagedClassSelector(SelectableItemsPresenter)>>selectionOrNil:
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>markAndTry
[] in ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
PackagedClassSelector(SelectableItemsPresenter)>>selectionOrNil:
ChoosePackagedClassDialog(ChooseClassDialog)>>onViewOpened
ChoosePackagedClassDialog(Shell)>>view:
ChoosePackagedClassDialog(Shell)>>createView:
ChoosePackagedClassDialog class(Presenter class)>>create:on:
ChoosePackagedClassDialog class(Presenter class)>>createOn:
CreateSubclassDialog>>chooseSuperclass
Symbol>>forwardTo:
CommandDescription>>performAgainst:
[] in Command>>value
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
Command>>value
DialogView>>performCommand:
CreateSubclassDialog(Shell)>>performCommand:
CommandQuery>>perform
DelegatingCommandPolicy(CommandPolicy)>>route:
[] in PushButton(View)>>onCommand:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
Cursor>>showWhile:
PushButton(View)>>onCommand:
PushButton>>onActionPerformed
PushButton(View)>>performAction
PushButton>>command:id:
ContainerView(View)>>wmCommand:wParam:lParam:
ContainerView(View)>>dispatchMessage:wParam:lParam:
[] in InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
ProcessorScheduler>>callback:evaluate:
InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
PushButton(ControlView)>>defaultWindowProcessing:wParam:lParam:
PushButton(View)>>defaultWindowProcessing:
PushButton(View)>>onLeftButtonReleased:

Best Regards
Bruno Brasesco

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:31:48 GMT
 SB bug

Quote:
> Hi,

> When i try to create a new class (in SystemBrowser), if i try to change
the
> superclass this wall back arise:

> 22:29:39, viernes, 03 de mayo de 2002: 'ContainerView does not understand
> #selectionOrNil:'

Thanks Bruno, there appears to be something wrong with the view definition.
We will investigate and report back with a patch.

Regards

Blair

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:36:51 GMT

1. Comestic SB bug

2. Bug in SB-Prolog

3. Bug in SB-Prolog ?

4. BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, C4 BUGS

5. PopupMenu bug, menu bug, apple bug (worm)?

6. SB cannot add new method

7. SB controllers and Forth - advice?

8. Prototype version of SB-HiLog is available via ftp

9. SB WIN32 example

10. Modula-2 releases SB/TS ??

11. Anyone used SB/others

12. SB VS JPI