Bitmaps to PCX in ST/V on OS\2
Author Message
 Bitmaps to PCX in ST/V on OS\2

Does anyone have code or a utility which would allow me to take an
instance of the Bitmap class and output it to a PCX file? While it would
be nice to do this from Smalltalk, I would be happy to output a bitmap
file first.

Restrictions are:

1) It must happen without any user interaction and preferably in a way
which is transparent to the user (hence Smalltalk code would be good)

2) I would prefer something that was copyright free

Please reply directly by e-mail as I am not receiving postings at the
moment.

Regards,
Steve Hayes

Sun, 22 Jun 1997 17:51:37 GMT

1. Bitmaps to PCX in ST/V for OS/2

2. ST-80/OS/2 vs. ST-80/Windows

3. ST vs Java vs ST vs ....

4. Clock Problem (VA ST vs. Dolphin ST)

5. Comparison: ST-80 vs. ST-V

6. HELP: ST/V PM Startup Dialog and Bitmaps

7. Displaying Bitmaps in ST/V panes???

8. gnu smalltalk vs st/v vs digitalk

9. OS/2 BW Bitmaps in V-Windows

10. problem witrh top-down vs. bottom-up bitmaps

11. OS/VS COBOL and z/OS Version 1 Release 3

12. z/OS Version 1 Release 3 and OS/VS COBOL