US-NY-NYC - Smalltalk technical lead - 12 + 12 month contract
Author Message
 US-NY-NYC - Smalltalk technical lead - 12 + 12 month contract

Our client, a major brokerage house based in New York City, presently
seeks  a long-term senior Smalltalk consultant to work a 12 month
contract, which will then be extended for a further 6 to 12 months.

You will be responsible for a team (currently 3 people and will expand
up to 12) of Smalltalk front-end developers. Specific
banking/brokerage experience is not required. The project will involve
porting a large amount of code from Enfin to VisualAge (IBMs
Smalltalk). Strong OO, C++ programmers are welcome to apply.

The successful candidate will receive two weeks paid vacation plus
public holidays and sick days. Rates for this long-term project are
flexible, but candidates are asked to bear in mind the length of
contract and the paid vacation.

Contact me at this address with a full resume and I will call you
within 24 hours to discuss these positions in detail.

Duncan Campling

Datacom Technology Group Inc.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
212-629-5720  Ext:230 (voice)
212-629-3374  (fax)
Please mark all fax correspondence with my name - thank you

Fri, 05 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-NYC - VisualWorks consultant developer - 12-18 month contract - Brokerage

2. Lead Smalltalk Developer - Contract 12 months - West Toronto

3. SMALLTALK TEAM LEAD - Contract 12 months WEST TORONTO AREA

4. SMALLTALK VISUALWORKS/ENVY CONTRACT 12 months - CENTRAL US

5. US-NYC-d'town - Smalltalk VisualWorks consultant - 12 mth contract - major brokerage

6. Intermediate Smalltalk Developers 2 Positions- Contract 12-24 months - West Toronto

7. 2nd Phase - junior and Intermediate Smalltalk Developers 3 Positions- Contract 12-24 months - West Toronto

8. SMALLTALK PROJECT - Contract 12 months WEST TORONTO AREA

9. OBJECT MODELLER, RATIONAL ROSE, SMALLTALK - TORONTO CONTRACT 12 months

10. OBJECT MODELLER, RATIONAL ROSE, SMALLTALK - TORONTO CONTRACT 12 months

11. OBJECT MODELLER, RATIONAL ROSE, SMALLTALK - TORONTO CONTRACT 12 months

12. Senior Smalltalk Developers - Contract 12 months - West Toronto