Smalltalk Jobs at Precision
Author Message
 Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

Precision System Design is a consulting firm specializing in
object-oriented software development.  We have openings for consulting
and full-time positions at various clients throughout the country.

Below are some Smalltalk positions for which we are currently recruiting.

If you are seeking a position as a Smalltalk developer, please
email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume:

973-377-7500                               FAX:  973-467-9220
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Client:    major logistics company
Location:  Bay area, California

Developing Visualworks/Gemstone applications for logistical
and planning purposes.

Essential experience:
    - 3 years Smalltalk

Plusses:
    - Gemstone experience
    - NT
    - C/C++
    - VisualWorks

Client:    Financial Institution
Location:  Washington State

Our client, a Washington state bank, is looking for a
consultant to fill their opening for a Smalltalk programmer/analyst.

Essential experience:
    - Smalltalk Visualage (1-2 years)
    - Oracle experience
    - Mainframe & PC server platform experience

Plusses:
    - Bank applications experience

Client:    telecommunications company
Location:  Illinois

Our client, a telecommunications company, is looking for
a consultant with a minimum of 2 years Smalltalk, preferably
Visualage, but any flavor will do.
They are much more interested in the depth of knowledge &
experience.

Essential experience:
    - Smalltalk (2+ years)
    - Must be able to work well within a team

Plusses:
    - Smalltalk VisualAge
    - previous telecommunications experience

Please email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume:

973-377-7500                               FAX:  973-467-9220
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Resumes are treated with complete confidence and not sent to clients without
your approval.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

2. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

3. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

4. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

5. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

6. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

7. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision