CFP CD 2002
Author Message
 CFP CD 2002

Is there an official language in which all papers have to be submitted and
presented?

Victor

Quote:
> First International IFIP/ACM Working Conference on
>                  Component Deployment (CD 2002)
>                               June 20 - 21, 2002
>                                 Berlin, Germany

> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Co-located with ACM SIGPLAN 2002 Conference on Programming Language
>                          Design and Implementation (PLDI)
>                      C a l l   f o r   P a p e r s
> Papers due: Dec 15, 2001   *   Author notification: Feb 12, 2002   *
>                 Final Papers due: Mar 15, 2002

> What do we do with components after they have been built?  How do we
> deploy them?  The CD 2002 Working Conference  will encompass all
> issues related to component deployment, but special attention will be
> given
> to:
>       contracts, adaptation, customisation, configuration
>       languages, configuration tools, incorporating legacy
>       code, middleware choice, patterns for deployment,
>       assembly, packaging, distribution formats,
>       performance issues and case studies of success stories.

> While much software exists to support deployment, the underlying
> principles have not been fully developed. Therefore papers relating
> theory to practice are particularly welcomed.  CD 2002 will bring
> together experts in all these areas with the goal of  developing a
> better understanding of how deployment takes place in the wider
> context.

> With CD 2002, we hope to establish component deployment as a major
> research area within component-based software engineering.

> Electronic submissions will be accepted at the conference website.
> Authors without web access must make advance  arrangements
> with the organizers at least one week before the deadline. It is
> planned to publish the proceedings in the Lecture Notes series by
> Springer-Verlag, both as book and in full-text electronic versions.
> Final papers will be no more  than 15 pages in the format specified in
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Programme Committee
> -------------------
> Heinz Schmidt, Monash University, Australia
> Nigel Horspool, University of Victoria, Canada
> Kurt Geihs, TU Berlin, Germany
> Stephan Herrmann, TU Berlin
> Wilfried Koch, TU Berlin
> Mira Mezini, TU Darmstadt, Germany
> Arnd Poetzsch-Heffter, FernUni Hagen, Germany
> Michael Stal, Siemens AG, Germany
> Judith Bishop, University of Pretoria, South Africa
> Uwe Assmann, Linkoepings Universitet, Sweden
> Oscar Nierstrasz, University of Berne, Switzerland
> Wolfgang Emmerich, University College London, United Kingdom
> Jeff Kramer, Imperial College, United Kingdom
> Jeff Magee, Imperial College, United Kingdom
> Karen Renaud, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
> Clemens Szyperski, Microsoft, USA
> Jan Vitek, Purdue University, USA
> Kurt Wallnau, Carnegie Mellon University, USA

> Co-Chairs
> ----------
> Judith Bishop, University of Pretoria, South Africa
> Stephan Herrmann, TU Berlin,  Germany

> [...]

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 01:29:51 GMT

1. CFP CD 2002

2. CFP CD 2002

3. ECAI and PAIS 2002 last CFP - STAIRS 2002 CFP

4. CD 2002 Call for Participation

5. CFP - IRE 2002 in Dublin, Ireland

6. CFP: MultiCPL 2002

7. CFP: WRS 2002 - 2nd WS on Reduction Strategies in Rewriting and Programming

8. Final CFP: TLDI'03 (Deadline: 5PM EDT, Sept 27, 2002)

9. Standard Container Library for Ada, CfP Ada-Europe'2002 workshop

10. CFP - IRE 2002 in Dublin, Ireland

11. CFP: Lightweight Languages 2002 (LL2)

12. CFP: Give a lightning talk at EuroPython 2002