MDI vs. Visual Works
Author Message
 MDI vs. Visual Works

I need some help programming a MDI with Visual Works!

Ralph Dullens
BWise

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 MDI vs. Visual Works

Check out http://www.gpoint.com/, they have an MDI framework built, don't
know the cost.
--
Persistence is futile.
You will be aggregated...

Quote:
> I need some help programming a MDI with Visual Works!

> Ralph Dullens
> BWise

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Age vs Visual Works with Gemstone

2. Need Visual Age, Visual Works, and Visual Wave Smalltalk mentors and developers and C++ designers/developers

3. vs. SmallTalk (Visual Works) or GUI builders

4. Visual Works vs NextStep & SmallTalk Deployment

5. Error in Visual Smalltalk MDI?

6. Error in Visual Smalltalk MDI?

7. Smalltalk Developer Visual Works-Visual Age Perm job in MN

8. How to install MDI in Visual Smalltalk 3.1 Enterprise

9. Equivalent of Visual smalltalk object filer in VA or Visual works

10. CA-Visual Objects vs. Visual Dbase

11. Visual dBase vs. Visual Basic