Help-How to Display a BitMap Image on a Report (Digitalk RW)
Author Message
 Help-How to Display a BitMap Image on a Report (Digitalk RW)

     Hi Everyone,

     Anyone out there knows how to display a bitmap image on a report. I am
     using Digitalk 3.0.1 report writer creates my report. I can not drag a
     Static Graphic Part on to the Report Pane in Parts.

     Any Help would be appriciated.

     Thanks,
     Lily

Fri, 24 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. String display on top on bitmap image

2. Bitmap images on reports

3. Converting Windows Bitmap to X bitmap format so that Tk can display it

4. Need help with LeadTools API and displaying image in image control

5. Displaying and Image in a simple report - What am I missing

6. Help: CL bitmap display (REXX?)

7. Help: Bitmap display with assembly

8. need help with rezising of bitmap images

9. Help on Bitmap images

10. Can DOS RW reports be converted to CW2 RW reports?

11. Printing Reports with no detail in RW 2003

12. Help Image Displays