REQUEST: Differences between Gnu Smalltalk & Smalltalk-80
Author Message
 REQUEST: Differences between Gnu Smalltalk & Smalltalk-80

        Help! I'm trying to build GNU Smalltalk on a stardent
        (at least, it used to be stardent) Vistra i860. Can
        anyone send me the config files I need ? the vistra is
        not one of the supported systems - I don't know what
        the best match is for this machine. We're running SYS V.
                thanks for your help,
                        Craig Schwartz

Sat, 24 Sep 1994 01:05:42 GMT

1. Smalltalk 80 & Smalltalk V Professionals Wanted

2. request for info on Smalltalk-80 implementations

3. request for info on Smalltalk-80 implementations

4. SMALLTALK 80 ***** Software Engineer - Essex **** SMALLTALK

5. Smalltalk/V286 vs Smalltalk-80?

6. Smalltalk V/286 to Smalltalk 80

7. Translating Smalltalk V/286 to Smalltalk-80

8. Smalltalk 80 - Contract & Permanent positions - UK

9. Data Translation in Forth & Smalltalk-80

10. Smalltalk/V & 80

11. REQUEST: GNU Smalltalk Manual

12. The difference between smalltalk/v and smalltalk/v