Animating Use Cases
Author Message
 Animating Use Cases

For anyone's interest, I have been animating use cases (ala Jacobsen
and Lorenz) or scripts or scenarios (ala Booch and Rumbaugh) using
a Petri net simulation and execution tool called Protem by Software
Consultants International in Kent Wa.

This tool runs on Windows 3.0 and 3.1 and costs less then 700$ U.S.
What is unique about this tool is its ability to graphically depict
use cases as well as execute them. The tool also supports concurrent
and multiple threads, as well as prioritizing threads (something tools
20 times its cost does not provide).

Call Larry Peters at 206-631-4212 for details. They have no idea what
a use case is, but it only takes a little thought to see how to use
the tool for use cases. The tool does not yet support interactive animation
of the use case but I believe there is effort in that direction.

Ronald C. Schultz                               | Phone: (301) 417-9884
Berard Software Engineering, Inc.               | FAX:   (301) 417-0021

Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877                    |

Fri, 06 Oct 1995 03:36:18 GMT

1. Animating Use Case Diagrams

2. Upper case / Lower case I'm a lost case

3. CASE vs case vs Case...

4. Using Animated Cursors in Clarion

5. using Animated icons in C4 ?

6. Animated texture using Cosmo Worlds on SGI O2

7. Animating the Semantics of VERILOG using Prolog, Technical Report

8. animated ElevationGrid using the TimeSensor

9. mf cobol on unix using animate - wide screen

10. Error in Animating a MicroFocus program using ORACIE OCI calls

11. MF - using graphical edit+animate to debug linked programs

12. Animating the Semantics of VERILOG using Prolog, Technical Report