Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.
Author Message
 Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

Client:    major manufacturing company
Location:  CT (1 hour north of NYC)

        Developing embedded systems in Smalltalk (VisualWorks) for a major
manufacturing company.

        <Essential>
        - 2 years+ Smalltalk (prefer VisualWorks)

        <Plusses>
        - Engineering degree
        - strong mathematical background

Please email (MS Word format preferred) or fax your resume.
Refer to position #115145.

Recruiting Manager             http://www.*-*-*.com/
Precision System Design, Inc.              FAX:  908-273-1799

Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to all queries for
more information.  Please send your resume in order to
expedite a response.

IF you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position,
  your interests and expertise
- your resume to be sent to our client(s) ***only after we
  obtain your approval***

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

2. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

3. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

4. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

5. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

6. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

7. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

8. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

9. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

10. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

11. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

12. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.