web sites
Author Message
 web sites

Simon,
   The best set of links I've seen is: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;they
have a wealth of info.  Another nice site that's smaller is
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Enjoy your time with Smalltalk,
Chas

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 web sites
Hi, my name is Simon and I am new to this newsgroup. I am in my 1st year of
learning smalltalk and I would like to visit some good sites on smalltalk
and object programing, could anyone help me?

many thanks, Simon
(london, UK)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 web sites
check this web site http://brain.cs.uiuc.edu:8080/VisualWorks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 web sites
Also check out the Smalltalk Industry Council site at
www.stic.org
Quote:

>Simon,
>   The best set of links I've seen is: http://www.cetus-links.org/  they
>have a wealth of info.  Another nice site that's smaller is
>http://www.goodstart.com

>Enjoy your time with Smalltalk,
>Chas

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

2. New Web Site: The Tcl Plugin How-to Site

3. ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

4. Intel Secrets Web Site forced to quit some web site activity...

5. Smalltalk Solutions Web Site 6.6.2003

6. SUnit 3.1 - new version, new web site

7. web site

8. APL2003 detailed program on SIGAPL Web site

9. STIC Web Site

10. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

11. READ THE WEB-SITE THAT THE KIKES TRY TO CENSOR

12. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS