Squeak newbie, writing first class
Author Message
 Squeak newbie, writing first class

I am another squeak newbie. My q is how do you start running this class
after you are done creating it. Also how do you get access to a console for
basic user input and response? Isnt there a "hello world" for squeak
somewhere out there?
Quote:

>>change "subclass:" to "variableSubclass:" [pointer fields],
>>"variableByteSubclass:" [byte fields], or "variableWordSubclass:" [32-bit
>>integer fields] as appropriate.

>This always confused, WHAT exactly is the usage of the
>various variableSubclass statements.

>Greetz,

>RS

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Squeak newbie, writing first class

2. The first periodical on Squeak: Squeak News e-zine

3. The first periodical on Squeak: Squeak News e-zine

4. LSP and constructors with first-class classes

5. First class classes

6. [SQUEAK]Read/Write Source Files In Portable ANSI SIF

7. File Read/Write in Squeak

8. csyScan - Class(y) class scanner written in Python

9. Squeak - A Usable Smalltalk written in itself

10. Squeak - A Usable Smalltalk written in itself

11. squeak smalltalk for high school class, lesson plans?

12. Also looking for a TimeSlicer class (Squeak)