Test -- please feel free to ignore
Author Message
 Test -- please feel free to ignore

It's been four days since the last post here, at least according to my news
server.

Is everybody just on their holidays, or do I need to find a new news-feed ?

    -- chris

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:36:20 GMT
 Test -- please feel free to ignore
I haven't seen anything for about as long.

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 02:42:19 GMT
 Test -- please feel free to ignore
Chris,

Quote:
> Is everybody just on their holidays, or do I need to find a new news-feed

?

It's just been quiet. I monitor 4 news feeds (because of the archive) and
none of them had any posts on 5/6/7 of August.

The only strange thing, that I've just noticed, is a couple of posts made on
the Totally Objects server this morning that do not appear to have
propagated out to the rest of the world. This explains some replies to a
thread for which you may not be seeing the original (Animal tutorial
question).

Ian

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 02:31:41 GMT

1. test, test, test PLEASE IGNORE

2. TEST TEST TESTs ---- Please Ignore

3. test... please ignore...APOLOGIES PLEASE

4. Totally Objects Test Post, please ignore

5. TEST - Please Ignore

6. this is a test. please ignore

7. testing - please ignore!

8. test post, please ignore