ANN: New VA freeware on Totally Objects web site
Author Message
 ANN: New VA freeware on Totally Objects web site

The other day we mentioned on the newsgroup that we had an example of
how to configure up a text hyperlink in a standard VAST window.

Well, here it is. It is freeware - so enjoy it!

http://www.*-*-*.com/

While you are on the site, check out all of the other things that we
have available - our range of VA and other ST freeware and our own set
of VAST frameworks to make that difficult tasks so much easier -
http://www.*-*-*.com/

GO Smalltalk

http://www.*-*-*.com/ - THE Smalltalk resource

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 16:09:54 GMT

1. ANN: New freeware on Totally Objects

2. ANN: Update to Totally Objects Web Site

3. ANN: Totally Objects Freeware

4. AD: New Freeware at Totally Objects

5. ANN: Totally Objects New Server - we are back

6. ANN: New newsgroup on Totally Objects news server

7. ANN: Totally Objects New Server - we are back

8. ANN: Leo's new web site

9. ANN: Leo's new web site.

10. New Web Site For Object Oriented COBOL

11. ANN: Totally Objects News Server is moving

12. Ann: Totally Objects downtime